Latest information (reviewed 22/01/2021):
AMRC Training Centre update from Nikki Jones, Director of the AMRC Training Centre:
In light of the government announcement regarding a return to a national lockdown the AMRC Training Centre has moved all of its teaching online.
- For all classroom based learning - please access your learning remotely, based on your current timetable.
- For all workshop based learning - please refer to the information already given to you by your trainer.
- If you are still unsure about what you need to do regarding any element of your course, please contact email@example.com
- Apprentices can access student IT support online. If you have any technical issues or need any IT advice, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All AMRC Training Centre staff are now working remotely. If you have any concerns, then please let us know by using the email@example.com address and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We know that it is a difficult time and we have a student support team on hand to offer you any support. You can find more information on our student support pages or contact student support directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
We want to ensure that you have the best learning experience possible and welcome any feedback or suggestions on how we can improve your experience with us on email@example.com