Latest information (updated 20/11/2020):
- Students should have received an email from the University of Sheffield regarding plans for travelling home at the end of the term. This information does not apply to students at the University of Sheffield AMRC Training Centre who live and work in the local area. AMRC Training Centre apprentices are still required to attend blended and face-to-face classroom and workshop sessions at the AMRC Training Centre until December 18 2020.
- The AMRC Training Centre remains open with safe and practical measures in place and apprentices should continue to attend if they remain well.
- You can find all up-to-date University of Sheffield wide confirmed cases of Covid-19 online here. These figures include any confirmed cases at the AMRC Training Centre.
- Our canteen will not be reopening due to the current restrictions so please continue to bring your own food, drinks and cutlery.
Before attending the AMRC Training Centre:
- Face coverings must always be worn in the centre, with the nose covered. Government guidance on face coverings and exemptions can be found here
- Do not come into the training centre if you or anyone else in your household has symptoms
- Do not come into the training centre if you have been identified as a contact and asked to self-isolate by NHS track and trace, even if you have no symptoms
- You must complete the steps outlined on our apprentice support page if either of the above apply to you
- Please read our apprentice and employer Covid-19 support pages for further information.
We would like to thank all of our students at the training centre for adhering to the regulations and for self-isolating when required. We are impressed with your professionalism and your contributions are greatly appreciated.
We want to ensure that you have the best learning experience possible
and welcome any feedback or suggestions on how we can improve your
experience with us on firstname.lastname@example.org