Key duties/responsibilities include:
- Using and interpreting engineering data and documentation such as engineering drawings and technical data
- Being able to set up, operate and adjust/edit equipment settings as applicable to the machine tool being used
- Being able to produce, prove and/or edit programmes
- Being able to measure and check the components being produced and make adjustments to the equipment/programme to ensure components meet the required specification
- Being able to work with little supervision, take responsibility for the quality and accuracy of the work produced
- Being proactive in finding solutions to problems and identifying areas for improving the business
- Must be able to work as part of a team and possess good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills with acute attention to detail
- Strong analytical, organisational and time management skills.
Trelleborg is a world leader in engineered polymer solutions that seal, damp and protect critical applications in demanding environments. Our innovative engineered solutions accelerate performance for our customers in a sustainable way.
Things to consider:
Apprentices will be required to travel to Trelleborg, Bradmarsh Business Park, Rotherham, S60 1BX.
- Degree Apprenticeship entry requirements
A minimum of two A-Levels at grade B or above, including a mathematical based subject and a science, technology, engineering or an additional mathematics related subject; an Engineering BTEC Level 3 with 120 credits at distinction or merit level; or equivalent qualifications such as Cambridge Technicals. Plus five GCSEs at grades 4 to 6, including mathematics, English and a science, technology or engineering related subject.