Our state-of-the-art facility offers a variety of continuing professional development (CPD) courses for you to consider from metals, materials and machining, to leadership and continuous improvement.
We are able to draw on a wealth of world class resources, links and partnerships to create a flexible approach to learning and development that is tailored to your business needs.
Why train with us?
- The widest range of courses so you can focus on your exact needs
- The best content, developed by industry qualified professionals
- The appropriate level, with courses for novices, intermediates and advanced disciplines
- The most experienced training company. We train hundreds of delegates every year
- Small, highly interactive sessions to ensure an individualised approach to delivery and support
- High-calibre classmates from the best names in every industry
- The best teachers - our front-line trainers have the professional know-how
- Great value - exceptional quality at a great price.
At the AMRC Training Centre, we are passionate about training and helping people in some of the most dynamic industries in the world and we love being on the steep part of the learning curve with so many fellow professionals. Join us.
0114 222 4446
"At work I have been promoted from an Apprentice CNC Machinist into a staff role as a Manufacturing Engineer. It means I design fixtures and create numerical control (NC) programs for all the components that we machine in house."
Shivan Morkar: from new recruit to degree apprentice - William Cook Rail in Leeds.