The term 'AMRC Training Centre' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose address is Advanced Manufacturing Park, Wallis Way, Catcliffe, Rotherham, S60 5TZ. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without AMRC Training Centre's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Yorkshire Motorsport festival Instagram competition:
- Yorkshire Motorsport festival social media competition will open from 11/06/2021 – midnight 20/06/2021.
- Only apprentices currently training in the AMRC Training Centre are eligible to enter.
- To enter you must complete the webform and like the AMRC Training Centre Instagram page as a minimum.
- For each of the following tasks we will give you one additional entry:
1. Liking our clearing post on Instagram from 10/06/2021
2. Tag a friend in our clearing post on Instagram from 10/06/2021
- Winner will be selected at random on the 21/06/2021
- Winner will be contacted using your email address provided on the webform on 21/06/2021
- Winners will receive a plus one ticket and can take somebody from either inside or outside of the AMRC Training Centre.
- Winners must pick up their tickets from the AMRC Training Centre reception before 3pm 24/06/2021, We reserve the right to award prizes unclaimed after these periods to alternative prize winners or not to award them at all.
- All prizes are subject to availability, non-transferable and non-exchangeable. Where prizes consist of attendance at events, they must be taken on the dates specified by Yorkshire Motorsport festival. Prize winners will forfeit any element of their prize that they do not take at the time stipulated in the Specific Terms. No cash will be awarded in lieu of that prize or any part of it.
- No additional, further or other costs or expenses are included in any prize unless stated. For example, the costs of transport to and from a venue for an event are not included.
- Where the prize for any of our Competitions involve the winner's attendance at Yorkshire Motorsport festival, the prize winner acknowledges that we are not liable or responsible if any part of the event is cancelled, varied or rescheduled for any reason. If this means that the winner (and/or any accompanying guests) cannot attend the relevant event, we shall be under no obligation to provide any cash or alternative tickets.
- This Yorkshire Motorsport festival Instagram competition in no way affiliated, sponsored or administered by Instagram.